Friday, July 02, 2010

Family Portraits in Prague



It was a lovely day in Prague when I photographed the Mycroft family in Kralovsky Letohradek last Saturday.  Taking natural, relaxed portraits in beautiful surroundings is one of my specialties and I was more than happy to work with this lovely family.  The children were quite young, but that didn't stop them from having fun playing and laughing with Mom and Dad.  Keeping the attention of small children is no easy task, but I am lucky that I have a way with children.  This makes the job that much more fun for everyone involved.  I'll just let the family's own words tell the rest of the story:


"Craig recently did a photo session with my family (me, husband and our 11month old twins). He was great, really friendly and personable. He kept our twins entertained for the whole 3 hours. He is professional and reliable. He got the photos to us the same day. What can I say about the photographs....amazing! He took over 200 and there are just too many to choose from. He captured our twins personalities perfectly - they are truly wonderful. I couldn't be happier. I will be using him again when our twins are older and I will be passing his name onto any friends who want photos taken of their children."

More reviews of Craig Robinson Photography on expats.cz.


For more information on family portraits in Prague, please contact me.

No comments: